Friday, February 11, 2011

Enough Talking Already!

This is my "Giraffe in Outerspace" - aka what goes on inside my head!

Today I spent the last hour or so of my free time at work sketching how I imagined my Giraffe in Outerspace to look. I couldn't believe how easily the pencial sketched.  When I was done, I used Photoshop to fill in the colors and ta-da my giraffe...better than I ever thought!  I know it's no Picasso but I do have a lot of ideas for this picture and what it can amount to as well as what it will stand for - for me and others.  None of this should make sense to you since I am rambling about my own ideas.  That rambling is exactly what I am done doing.  As my fiance always tells me, I have all of these ideas that could really work and make me so happy but I haven't done anything about them.  Granted a few of the ideas requires more funds than I have and would possibly require us to relocate but I do have some dreams and ideas that can happen - NOW!  I started this blog today because I decided I needed a creative outlet and somewhere to leave my thoughts as they came to me and perhaps, in turn, inspire some people along the way.  Tonight I have decided this blog will still serve that purpose but it will also be a roadmap for me on my way to achieving my dreams.  Okay, I'm done talking...time to get to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment