Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Day of Love

I am glowing today...for more than one reason.  For starters, I woke up to the man I love more than anything and who I get to marry in 5 months.  I also woke up determined to start making my dreams come true.  I have found a few children's book publishers who are accepting submissions.  My goal is to have tweaked anything needed to the first few pages of my children's book and to complete the story and send it off to each publisher.  I may not hear anything or they may want to pick up the story idea...you never know unless you try!  I have also decided to enroll in the home study program for the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants.  I will complete a 3 month course in which I will learn everything necessary to become a certified wedding consultant.  The course is designed to teach me everything from accounting know-how when owning your own business to creating a beautiful and successful wedding consulting business.  I cannot wait!!  I know I will complete it in the 3 months and with an A!  It's time to start living my dreams.  While I continue working on my dreams, I get to go home to one dream that has already come true...the love of my life <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment